Whether your dog just needs a mid-day potty break while you’re at work, or you just want your dog to get in some quality playtime so he/she is tuckered out when you get home, we’ve got you covered! All dog walks include safe neighborhood sightseeing and lots of playtime. Extra love and cuddles are included at no additional charge!
When you’re away from home, whether it’s an overnight business trip or a week-long vacation, you deserve the peace of mind in knowing that your pet and home are being cared for professionally and lovingly. You can count on us to care for your pet and your home as if it was our own.
As pet parents, we understand how comforting a routine can be to our furry friends. If there is a particular routine you follow or route you like to walk, just let us know, we’re happy to help stick to it!
Pet Sitting visits include:
- Text updates on how your pet is doing.
- Safe neighborhood sightseeing and exercise for your dog.
- Lots of cuddles, brushing, and playtime.
- Scheduled feedings and refreshing of water.
- Litter box maintenance for cats, and cleaning of any potty accidents
- Tending to the specific needs of your pet, such as administering medications.
All visits include house-sitting extras at no additional charge, such as:
- Watering plants
- Bringing in the mail
- Taking out the trash on trash pickup days
- Rotating lights and blinds
- Whatever you need, chances are we can help. Just ask!
We will do everything for your pets they could possibly need. (This includes both dogs, cats and exotic pets) Some of the basics are:
- Feeding (Special diets are okay!)
- Exercise (We love taking dogs for long, fun walks!)
- Clean Up (Litterboxes and outside area)
- Lots of TLC!
We understand that no two pets are completely alike. Some love to play and be entertained all day, some like to relax more, and others just want to snuggle! No matter what your pet enjoys, we’ll see to it that he or she has a great time with us during every visit.
Meet & Greet!
You can think of this as a free consultation. A Meet & Greet is required for all first time clients, and is designed for you and your pets to get to know us (and vice versa). We understand how important it is for you to be completely comfortable with the person you will trust with your home and pets while you are away. We believe it is just as important to build lasting relationships with our human clients as it is with our furry ones.